Wilkiway - Et univers fyldt af tanker, drømme, passion, bekymringer, glæde, sorg og Guds nåde...

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Dreaming and packing

It's been some time since I last wrote here on my blog, cos' I've had some really busy weeks :) I was in Jylland with my family, where we stayed in Løkken... What can I say? Party, party and party... There were probably 800 young people in a club, so I didn't sleep much :P But why do people drink so much?! Later on we drove a danish desert, pretty cool :D

So here I am, at home, packing my backpack for the next 1 ½ week in Jylland :D
Looking forward to see all the old friends, have a lot of fun and spend some time with God. And don't forget Delirious? :D

I had a good time with one of my best friends, who is also drummer in WaterWalk, about the future, dreams an our passion for God's music. It's really amazing that God has given us the chance to play music for Him and write songs about Him... Everything we have, comes from Him. Yesterday really confirmed what I have been thinking of for a long time. I dream of making music and travel around the world and see God change people...

But I also know that it's up to God, I can't and won't decide...I hold on to this dream, but a pray that God will always, no matter what, be my lifes purpose. I pray that I'll always lift Him higher than me.

Here is a picture from Karismaj in Kolding 2005, a night filled with God's presence and joy :D





1 Comments:

Blogger Ullie said...

it was really great to see you at delirious? concert and working with you at the annual meeting.

I'm still tired.. -.-

10:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home