Wilkiway - Et univers fyldt af tanker, drømme, passion, bekymringer, glæde, sorg og Guds nåde...

Monday, June 20, 2005

Because Of His Grace..

In the few past weeks I've had this thought in my head... Because of God's grace I can breathe, sing, have fun with friends and family and live a life with the world's Saviour by my side...

A day with the univers' Creator by my side is, if you ask me, going to be a unique and breathtaking day :) But why do I stumble sometimes? Why can't I walk in the light everyday?

No one can get through this life alone, and that´s the amazing part of it...
Jesus Christ gave everything for me, and he gave everything for you..
Let us remeber that when the day seems dark and hopeless; He is right there by your side.

This is a little song about God's Grace falling down over my life. Hope it touches something in Your heart...
_________________________ _____

Grace Falling
Without any sin You came to us, and shared Your blood upon the cross
Sinners we were, but You washed us clean, and gave everything for me

Pain You endured and suffered the death, so that we could be sat free
To live in Your light and by Your side, Your love shines through our lives.

I am here, to say that I love You
I am here to say, that I need You
And I, will lay, my life before You again.

Humble You laid Heavens crown and came to earth to say that I
Am free for my sins, washed in Your blood, living in freedom because of Your love.

Now here we stand before Your throne surrounded by grace falling from above.

© Christoffer Wilki Nielsen Juni 2005
______________________________

Beside all the thoughts with grace, God and music, I'm having a great time...Just relaxing and enjoying my holidays :) But man I miss playing some music with the guys from WaterWalk.... :P

Well, take care until next time... :)

2 Comments:

Blogger oanh said...

i'm listening to grace falling right now. it's an amazing gift of god that let you writing such awesome songs to praise him.

can you also post the lyrics of my heart's prayer? ^^

11:57 PM

 
Blogger Ullie said...

me love grace falling <3

7:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home