Wilkiway - Et univers fyldt af tanker, drømme, passion, bekymringer, glæde, sorg og Guds nåde...

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

My Heart's Prayer

Here's another song, hope it touches you :) What a wonderful weather :D
__________________________

My Heart's Prayer

F#m H/d# A2 G#m
Lord, let my life express,
F#m H/d# A2
what my words cannot say.
It’s the deepest love that I ever felt,
and it all comes from You.


C#m H F#m G#m
Wherever I go, wherever I stand, You’re right by my side.
C#m H F#m H
You will carry me through, take my hand and lead me to.


C#m A2 H F#m
The place where I see angels fly.
C#m A2 H G#m
I feel Your presence as I walk through the door.
To the land of God, where sins are forgiven,
and saints sing the sweetest songs.

Lord let my words be few,
and my heart speak instead.
Let my song reach to hearts around me,
reminding them of the cross.

© Christoffer Wilki Nielsen 2005

2 Comments:

Blogger oanh said...

whoaw...even with chords ^^
thx a lot =)

go on with the good work ;)

3:56 PM

 
Blogger Ullie said...

me ALSO love my hearts prayer... <3

7:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home