Wilkiway - Et univers fyldt af tanker, drømme, passion, bekymringer, glæde, sorg og Guds nåde...

Saturday, June 25, 2005

My Holiday-problem :P

I like to have holidays, but often I feel like I'm just wasting time. Think of all the good things I could have done, if I hadn't been asleep until 11.00 am! But I guess it's a thing that I've got to learn.

I'm really bad at waiting for things; I wanna see changes right now... I really miss being changed in thje presence of God's glory... It feels like I'm just betraying Him so many times...

In all these hours of spare time, I've started thinking a lot about my future... Where am I going to live, my job, my family, my passion for worshipping.... Are all these dreams going to come true or what?!

I worry to much :P

Hmm, think I'll just let the sun and summer chase those shadows away... Take care, my friend ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home